Board and Train Transformation with the Comforts of Home Obedience Boarding School
is a premium service that transforms your dog into an indoor pet that will behave for you in your home, offleash and on your travels to public places- we teach MORE than just commands!
Our program is unique from traditional board and train programs:
- With us, your dog actually lives at the dog trainer's home. This way, the dog trainer can coach your dog in formal and informal learning opportunities encountered throughout the entire day.
- Our program includes much more than just commands! Student dogs play together and socialize while practicing skills and manners around distractions during outings in public and inside our home around real-life activities- just like at your home! (It's like doggy leadership school, not bootcamp.)
Call to setup a consult and begin your dog's training plan: 830-557-7026.
- Most importantly, you get the full benefit of your dog's education through our Handler Coaching. We'll show you ways of applying your dog's commands in everyday life through videos of your dog's progress and improvements in how you give feedback. We call you weekly to teach the ways to command and communicate so you are ready to take the leash when we deliver your fully-trained dog back to your home, where the trainer will help you with hands-on practice sessions in your home, in public outings and offleash.
+ Obedience Boarding School is the only service we offer, so we can focus on our student dogs and graduates for whenever you need more coaching or a refresher session.
+ We only accept a limited number of dogs at a time so you are purchasing the trainer's personal attention on YOUR dog.
+ Your program is personalized to your dog, your goals, and your lifestyle.
nsure Your Dog Will Listen to You
It's our priority to ensure your dog will listen to YOU the same way he listened to the dog trainer.
You will be able to truly enjoy your pet's training by using our simple Handler Coaching.
1. We fully train your dog to understand commands and consequences using an easy communication system based on clear expectations and "Yes/No" responses.
2. We send you video of your dog learning and changing to demonstrate how to apply "Yes/No" responses.
3. You'll be ready to use our system of Handler Leadership when your dog graduates, with support from literature, video demos, hands-on coaching and follow-up sessions in your home or the place you need extra help.
Next program begins:
Obedience Boarding School Fee:
Starting at $1980.00